Travel with your corporate car

When you go on a trip with your corporate car, there are a few things you need to think about before the trip.
Also what you need to do if you get a damage to your corporate car.

Ensure the condition of the car

Make sure you repair stone chips on your car before a trip, so that the whole windshield doesn't crack when you're travelling. Also make sure that service and repairs are done and that you have the right tyre pressure so that the travel with the car is safe and secure.

Driving abroad

When you are going abroad with your corporate car, there are some important things you need to know. Before the trip, you need a power of attorney, a registration certificate and a Green card, etc. Read more via the link above.

In case of a damage

If you get a damage abroad, you contact SOS International on +46 771 866 866. and then make a claim report. A advice is to read about it before the trip so that you are prepared if something should happen.