Damage process

Damage repair can take some time, with many time consuming steps. If you want to get a better overview of how it works, you can see it via the picture above. A registration number is sufficient when you visit us or if you have a confirmation from your insurance company. You need a police report if theft, burglary or wildlife accident has occurred. We will of course help you fill out a claim with your insurance company if you feel insecure. When reporting a damage, please state Vovlo Bil's organization number 556056-6266.


If you get a damage abroad, you contact SOS International on +46 771 866 866 and then make a claim report. A advice is to read about it before the trip so that you are prepared if something should happen.

Who do you contact if the accident occurs?

In an emergency - call 112. If an unknown counterparty causes the damage, you must report it to the police. Call the police directly on 114 14. The police report is also made in the event of theft, crime or wildlife accident. If there are several involved, you write a claim that is signed by both parties. Make a claim via Volvia. You can then do a damage inspection.

1. The police
2. Damage claim Volvia
3. Damage claim Folksam - Only valid for Volvo XC40 Recharge and Volvo C40 Recharge model year 2022 and 2023.
4. Read all about damage inspection here and damage certificate

Volvo Assistance - 020-55 55 66

Via the Volvo On Call button in the car or the Volvo On Call app, we will help you as soon as you have a problem with your car, around the clock and all year round. If it is not possible to drive the car, you must tow it to us. We will contact you when we have done the damage inspection. Don't forget to submit the claim to your insurance company immediately. Preferably before the inspection. Read more about Volvo Assistance.

Polestar Assistance - 020 88 92 28

Polestar Assistance is accessed via the CONNECT button in the car, via the Polestar app or by calling phone number 020 88 92 28 and selecting option 4. From abroad contact here. The SOS button in the car may only be used in emergency situations or in the event of an accident. In the event of a serious accident, the car automatically makes an emergency call to SOS. More information here.


Lynk & Co Assistance - 08-51 99 26 44